Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
The Ultimate Chocolate Tahini Cake
Time: 45 min | Serves: 1 cake
Download your FREE recipe book!
- 1 & 1/2 cups coconut sugar
- 1 & 1/2 cups gluten free flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 free range egg
- 1 cup milk (you can use any milk you like!)
- A pinch of vanilla
- 1/4 cup olive oil OR melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup Mayver’s Black Tahini
- Preheat the oven to 170°C. Line a deep 20 x 30cm tin with baking paper.
- Measure out and pop the flour, sugar, cacao and baking powder into a big bowl and mix until combined.
- Next, make a well in the centre and add the almond milk, oil, Mayver’s Black Tahini and egg.
- Mix well until combined.
- If you wish, you can now add in some choc chunks or nuts, or even raspberries (they’d definitely go well!)
- Pour into the prepared tin and bake for 30 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out with a few moist crumbs.
Thanks to @healthfoodproject for this beautiful recipe!