Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Tahini Choc Caramel Rice Bubble Slice
Time: 1 hour | Serves: 10
Download your FREE recipe book!
For the base:
- 2 cups Rice Bubbles
- 1/3 cup Mayver’s Hulled Tahini
- 1/3 cup Rice Malt Syrup
- 1/4 cup Cacao Butter, measured before melting
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Fine Himalayan Pink Salt
For the choc caramel topping:
- 100g Dark Chocolate, chopped
- 1 tbs Hulled Tahini
- 1 tbs Coconut Oil
- Heat cacao butter, syrup and 1/3 cup Mayver’s Hulled Tahini until melted and stir until smooth, allow to cool to room temp then stir in vanilla, salt and rice bubbles then 2 tbs of the chopped chocolate
- Pour into a silicone loaf pan and set aside
- Melt the remaining chocolate with the coconut oil and tahini and stir until smooth, pour over the rice bubble base and pop into the fridge for an hour to set before slicing
Thanks @jodiskitchen for these!