Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Super Fudgey Chocolate Brownies
Time: 25 minutes | Serves: 9
1 cup mashed sweet potato – I used 1 medium – keto friends feel free to sub 1/2 sweet potato/1/2 avocado
1/2 cup Mayver’s Organic Hulled Tahini
1 egg – vegan friends sub a flax/chia egg or your fav egg replacer
1/4 cup cacao
1 Tablespoon of vanilla extract
3-4 Tablespoons of monk fruit sweetener (sub 1/4-1/2 cup of coconut sugar)
1 teaspoon of instant espresso – optional this really helps enhance the richness of the chocolate
2 Tablespoons of filtered water
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
2-4 Tablespoons of your favourite dark chocolate chopped – optional
- Pre-heat oven to 175’C/350’F
- Grease a small square baking dish with coconut oil/ghee or baking/parchment paper and set aside.
- Place Mayver’s Organic Hulled Tahini and all ingredients apart from chocolate, if using, into your food processor or blender and process until smooth, creamy & well combined. If your batter is a little thick, add a splash or two of almond milk (or milk of choice) 1 Tbsp at a time to reach a smoother consistency.
- Pour into your prepared baking dish and bake for 12-15 minutes until the edges are set and a toothpick has just a few moist crumbs attached when inserted into the centre.
- Cool – slice – devour! For best results allow to cool completely before serving. I prefer mine chilled
Check out @emsswanston for more delicious recipe, just like this.