Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Raspberry Chocolate Brownies
Time: 50 minutes | Serves: 10
df v sf
Download your FREE recipe book!
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup almonds
- 2½ cups pitted medjool dates
- ¾ cup cacao powder
- pinch salt
Choc Raspberry Topping
- 6 TBSP cacao powder
- 6 TBSP melted coconut oil
- 4 TBSP Mayver’s Original Super Spread or nut butter of choice*
- 2 TBSP raw honey, maple syrup or rice malt syrup
- A drop of vanilla extract
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- For the brownie: blitz your almonds and walnuts in a food processor until they resemble a rough flour. Add your cacao powder, salt and dates and blitz until dense and sticky. It may be worth chopping your dates slightly and adding them to your food processor bit by bit.
- Press mixture down firmly onto a square 18cm x 18 cm brownie tin lined with baking paper and set aside
- For the topping: in a bowl mix together all your ingredients until well combined. It should resemble a thick sauce. Gently fold in your raspberries and mix until well coated in sauce
- Pour your sauce mixture over your brownie base and smooth out with a spatula. You can sprinkle a few extra raspberries on top for looks
- Freeze for about 4 hours until set
- Once set cut into square and serve
This delish recipe was provided by the talented @hazel_and_cacao