Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Peanut Butter and Jelly Cheescake
Time: 30 minutes | Serves: 12
Download your FREE recipe book!
- 80 grams dates (15-18 small dates)
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup cashews (40 grams)
- 1 heaped tablespoon cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 cup frozen raspberries (or whatever flavour jelly you’d like!)
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
Peanut Butter Filling
- 1/2 cup Mayver’s Dark Roasted Peanut Butter + 1/4 cup Mayver’s Smooth Peanut Butter**
- 1 cup raw cashews (soaked for 2 hours)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- A handful of dates (10 small)
- Line an 8 x 8 dish with baking paper, pop to the side.
- Make the jam first to allow the chia to swell. To make the jam, pop your berries, water, coconut sugar and chia seeds into a saucepan over low heat. If your berries are frozen, they will let out a bit of water, so you’ll have to cook them down for a bit longer! Leave to simmer for approx. 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Once the chia seeds have absorbed the liquid and mixture has thickened, turn off heat. Pop into a glass bowl and allow to cool.
- Add the base ingredients into a food processor and blend until combined and crumbly but sticking together. Press into the base of your pre-prepared pan.
- Next evenly add the jam and pop this into the fridge or freezer to set.
- Mix together the filling ingredients until smooth and creamy. We blended the dates, Mayver’s Dark Roasted Peanut Butter and Mayver’s Smooth Peanut Butter first, then added the cashews. Next up we added the coconut oil, milk and cream. Once you’re happy with the consistency, spoon on top of the raspberry jam and place in the freezer for 4-5 hours or overnight to set.
- Decorate with melted chocolate; slowly drizzle over just before serving.
- **We used both a combination of Mayver’s Smooth Peanut Butter and Mayver’s Dark Roasted Peanut Butter to intensify the peanut butter colour and flavour – you can sub in 3/4 cup of any Mayver’s Peanut Butter for this recipe
- Thank you so much to the amazing Health Food Project for this recipe!