Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Peanut Butter Fudge Bites
Time: | Serves:
Download your FREE recipe book!
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 cups Mayver’s Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup rice malt syrup or maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips (85% and above) + extra for coating (optional)
- Line an 8×8 dish with baking paper. Add all of the ingredients minus the chocolate chunks into food processor or high-powered blender and blend until you have a dough like consistency / one big dough ball in the food processor. You can also mix them all by hand!
- If the dough appears to have too much liquid or is too runny, add some more coconut flour. If your mix is too dry, add more coconut oil.
- Once you’re happy with the way it’s looking, pop into a bowl, mix in the chocolate and then add this to your baking tray and pat down with the back of a spoon. Press in more chocolate chunks.
- Pop into the freezer for 20 minutes or until firm enough to slice.
- Slice into equal portions and either enjoy as is or coat with chocolate and a sprinkle of sea salt return to freezer to firm up.
- Thanks to Health Food Project for this unreal recipe!