Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Chocolate Cups
Time: 15 minutes | Serves: 12
Download your FREE recipe book!
- 2 cups of dates- may need more or less depending on the type of dates you use
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup almond meal
Peanut Butter cookie dough layer:
- 1 cup Mayver’s Dark Roasted Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup rice malt syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup raw cashews
- 50g 80-90% dark chocolate
- 150g 80-90% dark or raw chocolate
- Place all of the brownie ingredients into a food processor and blend until sticky – it can help to add the dates whilst the machine is running so it blends properly and you can stop adding once it is sticky enough!
- Press the brownie base mixture into either a silicone muffin tray OR into a lined regular muffin tray – don’t press into a tray without lining or you won’t be able to remove them at the end
- Set aside whilst you make the cookie dough
- Add all peanut butter cookie dough ingredients into your food processor except the chocolate and cashews, blend until sticky
- Add in the chocolate and cashews and pulse a few timers to chop but not blend fully
- Press the cookie dough mixture on top of the brownie bases and set aside
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave and spoon over the top of the cups spreading to cover the tops
- Place into the fridge for at least an hour to set fully
- Eat! or store in an airtight container in the fridge
A big thanks to Phoebe from @pheebsfoods for this amazing recipe!