Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Peanut Butter Cookie Christmas Tree
Time: 30 minutes | Serves: 12
gf df v
Download your FREE recipe book!
- 1 cup Mayver’s Dark Roasted Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1 vegan egg replacer
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- a few pieces of vegan white chocolate
- green food colouring
- vegan sprinkles
- In a large bowl, stir egg replacer into Mayver’s Dark Roasted Smooth Peanut Butter, then stir in dry ingredients until smooth. Pop dough into the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 170°C and line 3 oven trays with baking paper.
- Using a rolling pin, roll out dough between two pieces of baking paper, about 5mm thick. Using multiple sized star-shaped cookie cutters, cut out about 4 cookies in each size and place them onto your lined trays about 2cm apart.
- Bake one tray at a time on the middle shelf for 12 minutes, let cool on the tray for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once cookies have cooled completely, melt the white chocolate, stir in a few drops of green food colouring and dip the corners of the cookies into the chocolate, and then into the sprinkles. Place onto a clean tray lined with baking paper as you go. Once all cookies are decorated, pop the tray into the fridge for 5 minutes so the chocolate can set.
- To make the tree, simply arrange the cookies in a stack starting with the biggest cookies at the bottom.
Once again a huge thanks to Jodi from @jodiskitchen for another amazing recipe!