Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Peanut Butter Choc Fudge Banana Bread
Time: 20 minutes | Serves: 8
gf df v sf
Download your FREE recipe book!
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup Mayver’s Dark Roasted Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup cacao
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 2-4 tbsp roughly chopped dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 175°C.
- Grease/line a loaf pan and set aside.
- Place Mayver’s Dark Roasted Smooth Peanut Butter and all other ingredients into your food processor or blender and process until smooth and well combined.
- Pour into your prepared loaf pan
- Swirl with 1 extra tsp of Mayver’s Dark Roasted Smooth Peanut Butter.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until a toothpick has just a few moist crumbs attached when inserted into the centre.
- Slice and devour!
A big thanks to the amazing Emma from @emsswanston for this tasty recipe!