Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Peanut Butter Banana Bread
Time: 45 mins | Serves: 12
Download your FREE recipe book!
- 3 very ripe bananas (the browner the better/sweeter!)
- 2 eggs (or sub 2 flax eggs – will be less fluffy)
- 1/3 cup vanilla unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup melted and cooled coconut oil
- 1/4 cup Mayvers Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond flour, sifted
- 1 cup gluten free baking flour (I find Bob’s Red Mill One-to-One works the best)
- 1 tbsp. coconut flour
- 2 tbsp. coconut sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 whole banana, sliced
- Handful of nuts
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray a loaf pan with nonstick spray.
- Thoroughly combine Mayver’s Smooth Peanut Butter with wet and dry ingredients in separate bowls, then pour the wet batter into the bowl with the dry and fold in.
- Sprinkle in some nuts and fold once more.
- Pour into loaf pan, add sliced banana and more nuts on top and bake for 45ish minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool for at least 10 minutes before eating. Store in fridge or freezer.
Thanks for this amazing recipe @rosefenasse.