Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Peanut Butter Banana Bread
Time: 50 minutes | Serves: 8
1/3 cup of butter
4 Tbsp of Mayver’s Peanut Butter (I used crunchy & it was amazing!)
3 rips bananas, mashed
1/2 cup of coconut sugar
1/4 brown sugar
1 egg, beaten
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 cup self-raising flour
- Preheat oven to 180. Prepare
- Prepare loaf pan by buttering or use cooking spray.
- Melt butter and peanut butter in a bowl. Using a large bowl, combine peanut butter mixture with the mashed bananas.
- Add both sugars, beaten egg and vanilla, stir together.
- Then add the flour and stir until just combined.
- Pour into loaf pan and bake for approximately 50 mins
This recipe and photo was provided by the inspiring @jessicasmith27