Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Smooth Peanut Butter and Banana Popsicles
Time: 5 minutes | Serves: 4
gf v sf
- 2 Medium ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup – Mayvers Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup – Plain or Vanilla low-fat yoghurt (a great vegan option would be to use coconut yoghurt instead)
- 1 Tbs of Honey or Maple syrup
- 1 Tbs – Chia seeds
- 1/2 Tsp – Cinnamon
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and mix until mixture has a smooth consistency.
- Pour mixture into popsicle moulds until full, then insert the popsicle sticks into the moulds.
- Place moulds in the freezer for at least 4hrs.
- To serve, run moulds under some hot water for a few seconds to release the popsicles from the moulds.
This recipe and photo was provided by @brittsheruns