Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
One Minute Slice
Time: 10 minutes | Serves: 12
df v sf
Download your FREE recipe book!
- 6 tablespoons Mayver’s Peanut Butter
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil (somewhere between soft and liquid)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons cacao or cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon concentrated natural vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup cashews, crushed (I placed them in snap lock bag and crushed them with my rolling pin)
- Place all ingredients except for the cashews into a medium sized bowl and mix until it is well combined and looking deliciously chocolatey.
- Stir in the cashews. Pour the mixture evenly into the holes of a mini silicon muffin tray or into a silicon loaf tin.
- Place in the fridge or freezer to set and to store.
- Eat and enjoy!
This recipe was provided by the South Sydney Rabbitohs