Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Gluten Free peanut butter pancakes with smooth peanut butter & honey greek yoghurt
Time: 30 minutes | Serves: 1
gf v sf
For the gluten free pancakes:
- 1/2 cup gluten free flour (I use Bobs Redmill 1 to 1 baking flour)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2/3 cup milk of your choice
- 1 tbsp Mayvers dark roast peanut butter
For the Peanut butter and honey greek yoghurt:
- ½ cup plain greek yoghurt (I use Chobani)
- 2 tbsp Mayvers dark roast peanut butter
- 1 tbsp honey
- In a medium bowl combine flour, baking powder and milk and stir until smooth. Add peanut butter to the mixed batter and stir until mixed in thoroughly.
- Warm a frypan on a medium heat and add oil to coat bottom of the pan. Add a couple of tablespoons of mixture and cook for approx. 3 minutes until bubbles start to appear. Flip and cook for another 2 minutes or until golden brown. Repeat until all mixture is used.
- Serve with layers of peanut butter and honey greek yoghurt and top with crushed peanuts.
- For the Peanut butter and honey greek yoghurt: Add all ingredients into a bowl and stir until all combined. The mixture will become thick as it is combined.