Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Crunchy Peanut Butter Chocolate Bark
Time: 3 hours | Serves: 10
gf df v sf
Download your FREE recipe book!
- 3 Tbsp cacao powder
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp Mayver’s Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup or raw honey if not strict vegan
- Drop vanilla extract
- Handful roughly chopped peanuts
- Gently heat and mix all ingredients except peanuts over low heat until smooth (If your coconut oil is already melted just mix all ingredients together in a bowl).
- Mix in chopped peanuts. Pour and spread out onto a lined baking tray and freeze for 2 to 3 hours.
- Once set cut or break into pieces and enjoy!
This delish recipe was provided by the talented @hazel_and_cacao