Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Chunky Protein + Peanut Butter Cookies
Time: 20 minutes | Serves: 12
Download your FREE recipe book!
- 1 cup Mayver’s Protein + Peanut Butter
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup chopped dark chocolate
- Pop Mayver’s Protein + Peanut Butter, sugar, vanilla and egg into a mixing bowl and beat on high until well combined. The mix shouldn’t be gritty at all when rubbed between 2 fingertips.
- Next add the baking soda and mix until combined.
- Stir through the choc chunks.
- Roll balls of dough and pop onto a lined baking tray, flattening slightly with your palms.
- Once all dough has been used up, pop the tray into the fridge for a few hours (even 24 hours is fine), or freezer for an hour (if you’re in a rush)
- When you’re ready to bake these cookies, preheat oven to 170 C and pop tray into the oven.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until edges are just setting. Make sure you don’t burn! Keep an eye out after the 5 minute mark. (These cookies will harden as they cool so if you over bake, your cookies will be more like rocks and less like chewy delicious Peanut Butter creations!)
- Allow to cool on tray, and then enjoy! When they cool, they start tasting like a malty milo cookie… So good!
- Thanks to Health Food Project for this awesome recipe!