Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Christmas Mint and Tahini Chocolates
Time: 30 minutes | Serves: 12
gf df v
Download your FREE recipe book!
- 80 g Dark Chocolate
- 1 Tbs Mayver’s Hulled Tahini
- 1 & 1/2 Tbs Mayver’s Hulled Tahini
- 2 Tsp Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 Tsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 3/4 Tsp Peppermint Extract
- 1 Tsp Matcha Powder
- In a small bowl, whisk together tree ingredients until smooth. Spoon 1/2 Tsp into each tree mould and pop into the freezer to set.
- Melt Chocolate and stir in tahini. Spoon 1 Tsp into the base of mini cupcake moulds. Add a tree to each and pop into the freezer to set. Store in the fridge or freezer.
Thanks to @jodiskitchen for this amazing recipe!