Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Chocolate, Peanut Butter & Sweet Potato Fudge Brownies
Time: 50 minutes | Serves: 10
gf df v
Download your FREE recipe book!
- 1 medium sweet potato, baked whole in the oven (about 2 cups worth)
- 2 tbsp flax-meal mixed with 6 tbsp water
- 3/4 cup Mayvers Organic Peanut & Cacao spread
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp stevia (or more maple syrup)
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 150g vegan dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- Cut the sweet potato in half, lengthways and bake in the oven (cut side down on a lined baking tray) for 45 mins at 200 degrees Celsius until soft. Scoop out the flesh and place in a food processor with Mayver’s Organic Peanut & Cacao Spread and all other other ingredients and process until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a lined baking dish and bake for 25 minutes at 175 degrees Celsius.
- Store in the fridge (delicious served straight from the fridge or reheated). Note: feel free to drizzle extra Mayver’s Organic Peanut & Cacao Spread over the brownies to make them even more delicious.
- Thanks to Nina Barwald for this amazing recipe!