Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Chocolate, Peanut Butter and Jam Slice
Time: 30 | Serves: 8
For the base:
1 cup peanuts
1 cup desiccated coconut
3 tbsp cacao
2 tbsp honey
pinch of salt
For the peanut bit:
3/4 cup Mayvers Smooth Peanut Butter
1/3 cup maple syrup
1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
2 tbsp coconut cream
2 tsp vanilla extract
pinch of salt
For the raspberry jam:
1 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen
2 tbsp water
1 tbsp honey
2 tbsp chia seeds
- For the jam, pop the ingredients into a food processor and whiz until smooth.
- Pour into a small bowl and set aside to thicken.
- Line a square 20cm tin with baking paper overhanging the sides.
- For the base, put peanuts into the food processor and whiz until they resemble crushed nuts.
- Pop in the rest of the ingredients and whiz at high speed until the mixture resembles a fine, sticky crumb.
- Pour into lined tin and press in firmly. Smooth the top of the base with the back of a metal spoon.
- Pop in the freezer while you make the peanut bit.
- For the peanut bit, pop all ingredients into the food processor and whiz until smooth.
- Pour the mixture over the base, and level the top with a warm metal spoon.
- Pop back into the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Once the peanut bit has firmed, pour over the raspberry jam and sprinkle with cacao nibs, if you have any handy.
- Pop in the fridge for a couple of hours to set.
- Remove, slice and enjoy.
- Keep refrigerated.
- This recipe was provided by @hellolunchlady