Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Chocolate, Peanut Butter and Jam Cups!
Time: 10 minutes | Serves: 12
Download your FREE recipe book!
- 1/2 cup of Mayvers Dark Roasted Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup of good quality dark chocolate
- 2 Tablespoons of 100% real fruit strawberry jam (or your favourite kind – homemade or store bought)
- Flaky sea salt
- Optional for serving: Freeze dried strawberries, crumbled into pretty pink, strawberry-scented dust
- Melt chocolate by your preferred method. I like to do mine broiler style by placing my chocolate in a small bowl over a pot of simmering water.
- Use a teaspoon to drizzle some melted chocolate into a chocolate mold (or can use mini paper or silicone cupcake/muffin cases if you prefer) and spread to coat evenly. Don’t use all your chocolate, remember you want to save about 1/4 of it to spread on top once our chocolate cups are filled.
- Place your chocolate cups in the fridge or freezer for 5-10 mins to set.
- Remove your chocolate cups from the fridge or freezer, fill each chocolate cup with a spoonful of your creamy, dreamy, Mayver’s Dark Roasted Smooth Peanut Butter, then use the back of your spoon carefully to smooth out the top. You can either add the jam right away or pop them into the freezer for 5 mins to firm up, then add you’re jammy filling – totally up to you, either way works.
- Once all your cups are filled, top with a little extra chocolate, smooth it all the way to the edges so the filling is completely covered then sprinkle with salt and place them back into the fridge (or freezer) to set.
- These delicious little cups will keep well in the fridge for several weeks but can also be stored in the freezer for 3-6 months!
Thanks to the amazing Emma from @emsswanston for this recipe!