Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Almond Spread Thai Salad
Time: 10 minutes | Serves: 4
gf df v
Download your FREE recipe book!
- 1/4 head of red cabbage
- 1/4 head of white cabbage
- 2 carrots, julienned
- 1 red capsicum
- 6 spring onions, finely sliced
- 3 sprigs of mint leaves
- 2 Tbsp black and white sesame seeds
Thai almond dressing
- 1/2 cup Mayver’s Almond Spread or Mayver’s Almond, Brazil Nuts and Cashew Spread
- 2 Tbsp tamari
- 4 Tbsp water
- 1/2 lime juiced
- Using the thin setting on a mandolin, carefully slice the red and white cabbage until you have about 4 cups of each. Then repeat for the red capsicum.
- Toss together the cabbage, carrot, capsicum, spring onion and mint leaves in a bowl and set aside
- To make the dressing, combine everything in a small food processor and process until smooth and creamy.
- You can either serve the salad with the dressing on the side or toss through the dressing and sprinkle with the sesame seeds to serve
- Serves 4 as a side salad or add some sustainably caught tuna or some organic chicken to serve to make it a meal for 2.