Tasty, healthy recipes for everyday.
Almond Butter Cheesecake
Time: 20 Minutes | Serves: 12
1/4 cup Mayver’s Almond Butter
1/4 cup Agave Syrup
1/8 cup Raw Cacao Powder
1/2 cup Almond Meal
1/4 cup Coconut Flour
1/3 cup Raw Cashews, soaked in water overnight, drained before using.
1/2 cup Coconut Milk
1/4 cup Cacao Butter, melted
1tbs Agave Syrup
1. Stir together base wet ingredients then stir in dry (leave a small amount of Coconut Flour
2. spoon 1.5 tbs of mixture into the bases of silicone muffin moulds and press down
3. Add the other tablespoon of coconut flour into remaining base mixture and crumble the mixture between your fingers to form little chunks onto a lined tray and pop into the freezer for 20 minutes to harden
4. Blend Cheesecake filling together and place in moulds
5. Pop into the freezer for a few hours.
Recipe by @jodiskitchen